- Kowanyama Finch project gets the green light
- Looking back on the Mitchell to look forward
- Forty Mile Scrub fire causes concerns
- Regional Landcare Directors elected
- Palmer River still an option for Lakeland farmers
- New catchment signage on the go: clan names recognised
- Streambank erosion: understanding the difference
- Property-specific Action Plans underway
- Siam weed breakout spurs funding call
In this issue....
- New guidelines give hope for managing the Mitchell’s finches
- Tilapia once again threaten the Walsh
- Mitchell River Water planning on the table
- Lakeland Irrigation Scheme floated with funding
- Fire management on Brooklyn Station: the sense behind the smoke
The latest edition of the Catch-UP newsletter is now available in print or online. Check out the stories and download the full edition now!